Thursday, November 25, 2010

What's on Soriah's phone? Special Thanksgiving Edition

We are back in Texas for Thanksgiving and I have never been so happy to see a homemade tortilla in my life!! Shrimp nachos and steak tampinquena, all delivered to our table in about eight whole minutes. Divine.

Photobucket

Fun with my phone.  Are other families out there as dorky as us and insist on playing with these ridiculous apps, just to give ourselves a little chuckle? 

Photobucket

Dog park!  Dog park!  Let's all go to the dog park!  Lola is a big fan.  She pretty much runs at a full spring the ENTIRE time we are there.  She can run as far as the eye can see.  Not bad for an 8 1/2 year old dog eh?  On that one picture I even managed to get her in a the frame!  That's almost like seeing a unicorn.  Sort of.  You can see that pretty much all the color has been drained out of the Kansas plains at this point.  It was pretty this summer!

Photobucket

My domestic divatude has fully taken over.  It turns out there's not a whole heck of a lot to do in the way of social activities when you a) don't really have any friends because you are the new kid in town, and b) live in a small-ish midwestern town.  So I bake.  And even took a stab at making candles. 

Photobucket

When you don't have kids (did I mention the friend part too?) you take lots of pictures of your dog, and your man.  I loooove watching my man love all over Lola when he gets home.  It's adorable.  And she loves him way more than me.  I guess maybe I'm more selfish.  And not really a big fan of dog hair.  Or doing things for that long that don't really interest me or have anything in it for me.  Sad, right?  We love each other with our eyes.  She totally gets me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. uhmm. i want that apply crisp. and about the apps to make urself all crazy. u and my koko would get along great. she spends allllll daaaaay on my phone taking pictures of everyone and fat apping us or whatever.

    thanks for playing! see u next week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment!