Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Warning: You will probably leave disappointed

Gosh, is it already that time again??  It's "What's on your phone Tuesday?" time.  I'm sorry to report that I only have two photos to post.  I'll do my best in the description for maximum mileage.  Giddy up.

Right now I am pretty asking myself, "What normal person puts pictures like this of themselves out on the internet, for the world to see?"  Seriously...  But it appears that the gig is up, and I am that person.  Shameless.  Shameless and amused.  Anyway, this is a pic of me feeling all freshly showered and blow dried and cute.  And I wanted to share feeling (and possibly compliment fish okay?! geez!) with my man, while blowing him a kiss.  My attitude face can sometimes get confused with my blowing-a-kiss face.  Make no mistake.  This pic strictly denotes smooching.

My sister-in-law sent me this photo of Lover.  (Not to be confused with, ahem, someone else's Lover)  My kooky brother, for reasons unknown, named his dog that over ten years ago.  It's always such great joy to call out his name across the dog park when he decides to get frisky.  "Lover, come!  Come, Lover!" He's just as adorable in real life as he looks in the photo.  Quite a character.  He has other names too.  Blackball the Pirate.  The Colonel.  But mostly we just call him Lover. 

1 comment:

  1. i love lover the dog. but only THE Lover can be capitalized. that's how we'll tell them apart.

    u look super cute! love the glasses. i need to get a new prescription but i'm so overwhlemed when i pick frames. i need help. come with me.

    ps. ur eyelashes ARE long. deeeeZAM. jealous.

    thanks for playing!

    OH. ps. LOVE LOVE the header. and i'm stealing ur button NOW. no, NOW.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment!